Getting Help

If your family needs immediate help, contact your family doctor or another trusted professional. You can also reach out to the variety of services in Ottawa and/or Lanark County that can provide advice or direct you to more appropriate help.

233 Argyle Avenue Ottawa, ON
Charitable #710172289 RR 0001